Thank you for your interest in a career with Southeastern Physical Therapy. We offer a dynamic work environment with a commitment to our patients, physicians, and the community that we serve. Without our employees, this commitment could not be achieved.
Southeastern Physical Therapy Offers Outstanding Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid National Holidays
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Vision Plan
- Pre-Tax Premium and Spending Accounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Dependent Care Spending Accounts
- Company Paid Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Short Term Disability
- Company Paid Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Voluntary Supplemental Life
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- 401(k) Plan
What Makes Us Different
A Personal Note from Jeff Hartline, President
- Reputation/Private Practice: We have realistic treatment goals and expectations for all therapists; our reputation relies on quality care, hands on approach. It’s the only way we have been able to expand our practice.
- Opportunities: All of our clinical Directors started as staff Therapists. They have been mentored and advanced to Director-level salaries and responsibilities.
- Not Just a Job: Our therapists are encouraged and scheduled to other things than treating patients all day. Examples include Physician surgical observation, Physician shadowing, Clinical rounds at MD offices for PT candidates, writing articles for physician read articles, research opportunities, marketing, and mentorship programs.
- Having Fun: As owner of this practice and a practicing PT with a family, there is a life outside of work. Our company recognizes this and values your personal schedule and work with you on finding the best setting, location, hours etc. We want you to volunteer, coach, raise a family and enjoy life. I believe work helps enhance those opportunities, not prevent them.
- Strong Employee Retention: We are seeking new candidates because we are growing, not losing staff to competitors. Our therapists like where they work – just ask any of them!
- Special Programs: We encourage specialization and help you get there. Some of the programs available in our practice include McKenzie, Maitland, Jones, Manual Therapy, Special Programs- aquatics, woman’s health, pediatrics, sports, Industrial Rehab, FCE’s, Orthotics.